Lemonade Days 2010 | Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Stir up some fun as you raise money to help find a cure for pediatric cancer by taking part in our 7th Annual Lemonade Days, on the weekend of June 11, 12, and 13, 2010. Host an Alex’s Lemonade Stand fundraising event along with more than 10,000 volunteers across the country. Our Lemonade Days goal this year? $1 million raised for childhood cancer research… And YOU can help us get there!
To take part in our Lemonade Days, hold your Alex’s Lemonade Stand fundraising event anytime during this year’s three designated days—June 11, 12, and 13. You can set up in your front yard, at your school, at your workplace, church, temple, community center or anywhere you like!
Find out all you need to know, register to participate, and download materials right here to make your Lemonade Days Fundraiser a success.
- Wreaths Across America: Not All Family Events Go As Planned
- Trading Halloween Candy for A Good Cause
- Let’s Stand Up to Cancer
- Saturday Ramblings from Suburbia
- Explaining Cancer to Kids
- The Truth About Heart Disease
- Feb 4: World Cancer Day
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Are you doing what you love?
- Resolution Follow Up: Get Moving