How to Finish Your 5K Strong
I have a few races coming up and it’s always good to revisit some advice about completing races. Hope you find the info useful as well.
I did skip my workout today – the horror! My throat is killing me and I made the decision to go back to bed when the alarm went off. I am glad I did. My body was tired and I do feel better now. I will either go to the gym in the AM or go for a run. This heatwave is also so hard on anyone exercising. The No VA area should not be experiencing 100′ heat with high humidity. It’s not right, normal or humane.
Talk to you tomorrow!
- Happy New Year 2014
- Stay Focused on The Problem, Not The Person
- Make a Leap
- A Return to Running Shoes
- Team Live Fit and Sore! Chris4Life Scope it Out 5K
- A Well-Balanced Meal? I Don’t Think So…
- All About the Run Workout
- Hang Cleans and a Run — A Great Start to Monday
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!
- Hot, Hot, Hot