Gear: No-sweat holiday gifts for serious athletes
Need ideas for the athlete in your life? Take a look at some of these suggestions —
The serious athlete is a picky fellow or gal, normally quite unwilling to delegate the critical task of shopping for high-tech training gadgets to mere holiday well-wishers. But the stuff here is disappointment-proof — compact, functional, not prohibitively expensive and, best of all, so new that it will impress any recipient’s hard-core buddies.
- Don’t Believe the Hype or the Memes
- Fitness is Rented and Needs to Be Paid Every Day
- Christmas Abbott: BadAss Body Diet
- Happy Birthday CrossFit Chick: Christmas Abbott
- Christmas Abbott: Her Ink
- 50 reasons to Exercise
- CrossFit For Hope – National Mall 2013
- How Bad Do You Want It?
- Christmas Abbott, CrossFit Athlete, Coach and NASCAR Trailblazer