Have I mentioned how cold it is workout?
I thought for sure we would not be running outside today — it was like 20′ outside, there is a chance of snow, and ice on the ground. I am not a wuss but cold is cold — and running outside is not my idea of fun when it’s that cold. But — we did indeed run outside for 900m. I had bought this really cool Nike hat recently and based on all this outside running we have been doing, it was the best purchase yet! It fits snugly around my ears and is a thick material that is warm and has a pony tail holder! I have appreciated it each time we have run outside lately — I highly recommend it if you do any sort of outside activity.
straight leg dead lifts
5min stations – AMRAP
rope waves (1m left arm, 1m right arm, 1min both arms, 1m left, 1m right)
20lb db step ups (switch legs half point)
450m run x2 <– Yeah, it was brutal
- Which Hard Would You Rather Have: Health or Illness?
- Why Do You Workout?
- I’m Getting a Nike+ Fuelband
- Nike: I just wanna play ball
- Showing Me the Key: Just Do It
- Get Your Kids Outside and Moving!
- Nike: The Kobe System
- Workouts – A lot like life, rolling with the punches
- Meeting Cindy – again.
- Fitness Props to the city of Portland, Oregon