Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Daughter!
Today is my beautiful Hannah Bea’s 9th birthday. It is hard to believe that it has been 9 years since I took that trip to Reston Hospital that forever changed my life. I became a Mom. What a wonderful journey it is —
This morning’s workout was fun — I can’t begin to tell you how fun it is to go to CrossFit in the morning and ‘play’.
20 DU/40 SU
10 Hollow Rocks
10 Pull ups (2 min dead hangs)
10 Ring Dips
10 Pass Thrus
Back Bridges (OUCH!)
Handstand Push-ups (HSPU) – we did it with a box but with your toes on the box, not knees. So you are in an inverted V shape. It really hurts your hamstrings. It also is not a straight push up. Your hands should be as close to the box, and your head should hit so that it forms a triangle (hand-hand-head at the top)
15 Box Jumps
10 Ab Mat Sit ups
Then I stuck around a bit to practice my cartwheels. They are getting better and better every day! I cant stop telling you how empowering it is for me to be able to learn them. At my age, learning something like that is just a huge win, so you will probably hear about it again and again!!! Sorry – it’s my blog!
Oh, and one last thing — Fun Mommy strikes again. Ice cream as a part of her birthday breakfast! I mean come on, that is just fun!
- Parenting: Does It Ever Get Easier?
- Fitness is Rented and Needs to Be Paid Every Day
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Stand Up to Cancer: 2015 Crush Cancer Event
- Happy 11th Birthday Baby Nate
- Which Hard Would You Rather Have: Health or Illness?
- Fun Murderer of a Teenager
- Birthday Wishes Warm The Heart Or Something Like That
- Burnout: A Break Can Re-inspire
- Why Do You Workout?