CrossFit Girl: Kelly
Those girls of CrossFit are Nasty. The last time I met Kelly was in February — and for some reason today’s meeting did not go as well as our last – by 40seconds. That’s not acceptable! But holy hotdog – this WOD was tough. 5 rounds – keep moving – don’t stop – go go go. If I had not mentioned this before – the longer workouts give you a mental workout as well as a hard body beating. At the end, we were all drenched in sweat, lying on the floor. My arms were screaming during the last round of wall ball shots — you know what? It was GREAT!
10 Pass Thrus
10 Push Ups
10 Sit ups
10 OH Squats
5 Pull Ups
Goblet Squat (Kettlebell held like a goblet, squat)
- 50 reasons to Exercise
- The Switch
- How Bad Do You Want It?
- Make Every Day Count
- Love those Burpees Said No One Ever
- Kids and Health: The Decline of Good Nutrition and Fitness Programs in Schools
- Saturday Ramblings from Suburbia
- Master What You Suck At
- CrossFit Kids is the Way!
- Get Your Kids Outside and Moving!