go check out Kelly and all of his great advice about mobiity over at Mobility WOD. I often tell people exactly what he says:
“All human beings should be able to perform basic maintenance on themselves.”
You won’t be sorry if you take his advice and start doing some stretching and getting your body feeling good!
- When the Mental Game Kicks In
- Coach Carl Paoli: Learn to Move so you can Move to Learn
- Don’t Forget Your Hamstrings
- Mobility is Important in your CrossFit Training!
- Working Wounded Games: Nov 10 2012 at CrossFit Rubicon
- Front Squats and Mobility
- A Well-Balanced Meal? I Don’t Think So…
- Mobility time
- Yoga for Strength Training and Flexibility
- Strength WOD at CFI