Don’t Be A Slave to the Scale
I took a rest day today. EVA, Nancy, Annie – those ladies are tough and my body needed to rest even though I would have liked to take on Grace! Tomorrow is a good one –although I am not going to share it until tomorrow but it’s one of the Ladies of CrossFit as well — ending a full week of the Nasty Girls.
I am so excited to go to a Combatives Camp with Tony Blauer this weekend. Jeremy Kinnick, Greg Glassman, Tony Blauer and a bunch of other amazing, inspiring athletes will be there. I love training sessions like this — so unlike what the old me would have done and I learn so much and have an amazing time in the process. I am so friggin lucky! Oh and I can kick your ass afterwards.
- Stop Fearing Fear and Use It To Your Advantage
- Amy Schumer: Girl You Don’t Need Makeup
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?
- Developing a Positive Body Image
- Summer Parenting Challenges
- Stop the Body Shaming
- What Reality Really Looks Like
- You are CrossFit
- Tricks of the Trade
- The Scale Is Not a Definition Of Your Worth